Friday, February 19
The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
Due to certain measures in the busiest of lives I call my own, I must be concise and to the point the in the present information I am relaying to the courageous people of this most noble gathering of the self obsessed, pretentious, literary peoples of this site. I have not been the happiest of people as of late. I have found myself in a world of ignorant people who find that the most important thing in live is the writing down and the finding of the endless sums, products, and differences, of numerous and never ceasing math equations, while I find that there are far more productive things I could be doing with the time I feel that I am wasting here. What do I mean by productive you ask? Productive in the sense of acquiring happiness, being productive in the sense of me using my own mind and gifts that I have found myself with in the ways that I choose, and not being forced to do things that are not only against my interests, but things I find to be a modern form of torture to the intellectually gifted teenager who's dreams have never had to be divided by the square root of 2. There for I tell ye with a heavy heart, and a proud tone in my voice, "I left my math at home!" -- Or at least that is what I told my math teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clause
If our jokes don't meet your expectations, then dildos to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment