Sunday, February 21

Just Because on Movie Lines

Sometimes when I watch movies, I think about what I would have done differently. Other times, I applaud what they did right. And since I'm a pretentious asshole, I believe that all other people hang on my every word and live or die by my hand, I thought I would tell you what these things are.
First, what I would do different...

1."Take your stinking balls off me, you damn dirty hobo."-"Planet of the Apes"
Nobody likes hobo balls
2."All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my money shot."-"Sunset Boulevard"
Heh, porn jokes
3."It's hard! It's hard!-"Frankenstein"
In reference to the Monster no less
4."What we have here is...premature ejaculation."-"Cool Hand Luke"
How can they tell???
5."Kiss my hot nuts."-"M*A*S*H
My new favorite insult
6."It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the trannies."-"The Godfather"
I knew it!
7."Herpes will be with you, always."-"Star Wars"
Oh, yes it will. Yes. It. Will.
8."Dick fight!"-"Animal House"
Hell Yeah!
9. "I love the smell of boo boo in the morning."-Apocolypse Now
...no comment...
10."Wax on, whacks off."-"The Karate Kid"
Gotta love wordplay

Now for the right. (remember these are completely unchanged)

1."Excuse me while I whip this out." --- "Ahhh!"-"Blazing Saddles"
If I had a nickel for everytime I had to say that...
2."What knockers!"-"Young Frankenstein"
I'm jealous
3."IT'S IN THE HOLE."-"Caddyshack"
It always is
4."Terminate with extreme prejudice"-"Apocalypse Now"
Translation: Kill the shit out of everything.
5."He slimed me."-"Ghostbusters"
Ewwwwwwwwwww
6."Using the whole fist, Doc?-"Fletch"
Jesus Christ
7."Sayyy, nice beaver!"-"The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!"
I know this girl
8."If you gotta go, go with a smile."-"Batman"
If he's talking about going #2, I always smile
9."Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."-"Annie Hall"
Lance's motto
10."I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."-"Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
Perfection at its most perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clause

If our jokes don't meet your expectations, then dildos to you.