Sunday, February 21

The Drugged Adventurer 2 or The Upside of Being the Odd Man Out

In the last tale of my drugged trip to Houston, i may have ended it abruptly. Well, I've been thinking about the events that took place and decided I should detail the return trip as well. So without further adieu, part two.
"Fuckin shit" I said, swatting another mosquito off my meat hammer. "That was a big one"
At this point I had been walking for a few hours and I was just passing the San Jacinto Monument, or as a few of the ladies that were there at the time now think, The Chase Engman Monuement, you know what I'm sayin.
By the way, you'll will not believe the number of hobos out there man. I must have passed at least thirty. And every single one was beating off. Fourteen of them were circle jerking. I cannot describe the smell.
Anywho, things were starting to get all wavy and color changey, and I began to lose any semblence of sanity i had up to this point. I believe i began screaming "I will destroy your bunghole!" as i ran down the street, balls bouncing to the beat of an imaginary theme song.
Thank God for the cops.
"Morning sir," said one cop with a real thin, pervert style mustache. "What seems to be the problem?"
"BEES. BEES EVERYWHERE!"
"I don't see no bees," the other cop said. A real fatass that one.
"WELL FUCK YOU GOOD SIR!" I yelled, unable to control the volume of my voice.
"That was uncalled fo..." He stopped mid-sentence when i mounted the hood and began humping the windshield..
"Sir can you get off the hood," said Pedo-cop
"SHAKE FOR ME GIRL. I WANNA BE YOUR BACK DOOR I MAN!" I screamed, still humping the windshield. A crack began to form at my point of attack.
"Sir you're vandalizing our car. We're..."
I bolted for traffic, leaving the cops amazed at the events that had just transpired. As soon as I got to the edge of the street i jumped onto the back of the nearest truck.
"THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," I yelled, pointing toward home. The driver, understanding exactly what was meant by the gesture, sped up, and one hour later I was home. The drugs having worn off, I went into my home, put on some underwear, and began telling my story.
The End, you fuckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clause

If our jokes don't meet your expectations, then dildos to you.